Controller of your personal data
The controller of your personal data is:
Hristo Belchev 50, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or you wish to have your privacy rights explained, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
What types of personal data do we process about you?
The personal data we process relates to customer management. We process the contact details, login details, and payment information, which you have provided to us when registering to our platform. This information includes your email address, physical address and payment details.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We do not retain personal data longer than is necessary in order for us to offer you the services you have requested. In general, we delete all personal data relating to you once you decide to close your account. However, we might have to retain certain information of the payments made by you in order to comply with the requirements set forth by local accounting legislation.
If you are located in an EU member state, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) provides you with rights with regard to your personal data. You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Right of access to your personal data. You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether your personal data is processed as well as to receive certain information of the processing.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to be forgotten. You have a right to obtain the erasure of personal data and the data will be erased unless we have a legal basis to process said data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if the processing is based on a contract between us or your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object. If we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you have a right to object the processing on grounds related to your particular situation.
- Right to restriction of processing. In certain situations you have the right to restriction of the processing of your personal data after which we will process your personal data mainly only for retention purposes.
In addition to the above-mentioned rights, you also have a right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority if you feel that our processing of your personal data is not conducted in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.
If you wish to use your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address set out above.